TOTAL KMS COMPLETED 2290

TOTAL KMS COMPLETED 2290

The Route and Progress

The Route and Progress
May 23, 2010 Susa, Italy

Saturday, April 10, 2010

10.04.2010 Moulin de Lincel 12km (without Nellie)




Good news, the vet has been, no problems, just need to keep her cut clean and start another course of antibiotics. I had not been able to keep the wound clean enough, but now we have even more medications to help me. We will give her a rest until Monday and then it's back on the road and no stopping. Meanwhile, more reading, reflection and – Paul's greatest fear - long periods of inactivity when I have nothing else to do but let my imagination roam …. « Paul, I've been thinking … » a comment guaranteed to raise his blood pressure.
And ... apparently, Flea is already 5 months old, not 3, as we had been told previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment